RANDOM VO THOUGHTS FOR MAY 2017
So I thought I've got these random thoughts that pop into my head. Probably a result of that car accident as a kid. Anyway...here you go:
1. Isotope’s RX 6 rocks!!!
2. Voicing Podcasts for clients is a new VO trend.
3. Sometimes a project is worth more as a non-union job.
4. I love clients. It’s the ones that don’t love me that drive me nuts.
5. Everybody needs a hero. But everybody also needs to be a hero to someone.
6. Most people are probability thinkers. I choose to be a possibility thinker.
7. I’ve got way too many microphones. And preamps.
8. Which one of you clowns hired my neighbor’s lawn service???
9. I wish I had a dollar for every voice coach/trainer that said I could make thousands of dollars. If I had taken their course, I’d have thousands of dollars!
10. Yes, Mr. Client, I got that copy at 11:58 am. And I can have that back to you today. But today may mean 8:30pm.